Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Memory Lane...

Mostly for my own fun and benefit I decided to post some pictures of E. from when he was born to just yesterday. I wanted a reminder of how fun it has been and for those of you who haven't seen these pictures I thought it might give you a laugh. This first picture is the famous "Wendy is absolutely miserable and wants this baby OUT" picture. I didn't deliver for another 3 weeks! And yes, I was that big, there is no stuffing in there, that's what happens when your baby is born 9 pounds 8 ounces!

Here is newborn E. right after he was born, as mentioned 9 pounds 8 ounces and 20 1/2 inches.
All he did was sleep for the first three months of his little life, so naturally my Mom and I posed him and took tons of pictures of him doing just that. This was a few days after we brought him home.

He is about a month old in this picture. This is him stretching, of course while sleeping.

This is a great picture taken by my Mom. It's a rare close up of E. awake!

This is just a few minutes later and he is already asleep again!

M. loves this picture because E. is in his little bear suit, I'm not sure why he looks so terrified!

His first interactive sounds were pretty much him making this face and creating some ghostly sound - I think he was trying to scare us. Though note the very non-scary drool on his chin!

He loves his Daddy and this is the two of them giggling like usual.

Again, sleeping. He still does this with his little hands behind his head.

Random "bitter beer face"! In my favorite '80's turtle-neck! I love that shirt.

Oh so cute. He was helping me pack.

One of his chubbier days chillin' in his favorite thing, boxes. A few days before we moved.

Such a cheeser!!! Taken right after we moved to Indiana.

E. loves to be inside boxes and bins and anything he can, so naturally, garbage cans are ideal! This was just last week.

So worth the stretch marks, the pain, the lack of sleep for ten plus months. He is adorable and fun and my best little buddy!

This is the 3 of us going for a little hike at the beautiful Clegg gardens near our house. You can call this post cheesy or not, I had fun putting it up. So I hope you enjoyed a little walk through E.'s life to date!

6 comments:

Scott and Malorie said...

So adorable. I love the prego pics. It's amazing that no matter how much you hated being prego it was worth it in the end and you would do it over and over again. What a cute little guy you have and family. I love looking back and seeing how much and how fast our little ones have changed.

marcos alvin said...

i loved it all!

and oh my gosh, can you find me a matching turtle neck cause that is the best thing i have ever seen!!

one question - why is it that he is such a cutie until its time to take a photo with you and mars? he always seems to pull a grumpy face :(

thanks so much for this post, i needed it!!!

love,

tigger

marcos alvin said...

wendy i have a request,

can you please post your wedding invitation photo?

i've gotten requests from people that would like to see it!

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

So cute wend. He is such a cute baby. I can't believe how big he is getting.

Love ya

Hillari

marcos alvin said...

from susy:

i love that you took us with you through ethan's little life...

it has been short but it seems like we've had him with us for an eternity already!

you guys look gorgeous! (even the one with the facial hair...)

ps he is looking more and more like his dadda - take it from me, the momma that used to hold his dadda like how ethan's mom now holds him :)

Anonymous said...

Girl,

you know you have a beautiful family! E just looks "hug-able."
It seems as though Indiana agrees with you people...