My dear friend "Rita Bunch" just let us all know that she is going to be publishing her book! Our family is SO very excited for you and we know it couldn't happen to anyone better or more deserving. Congratulations and good luck, we wish you the best and hope you'll let me give you a fabulous review when the book comes out! I will have pictures and titles and reviews all over this blog in honor of you.
What can I say, I have amazing friends that do amazing things!
Fun Weekend at Buy the Book!
15 years ago

1 comment:
Hee hee! Thanks so much! This has been such a ride. They say that it takes about a year from the time you sign with an agent to the time your book gets published, so...in a year I'll be checking to make sure that you're giving me that fab-o review you promised! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment