All I have to say is...
TAKE THAT!!!!!!
If this performance didn't win all of you Adam-haters over, then you're a lost cause. That was brilliant!
My friend Laura came over and watched with me, she hadn't seen him before and we both did triumphant shouts and jumps of joy after that performance, sending poor little E. into a fit of tears because we scared him. But even he had the reverence of a great performance.
Take that baby, take that.
Mmmmmm...
Ok, lame, my video's always get removed, here's a link though Adam rocks my freaking world!!!
Sorry everyone, try the link, it will be better, promise.

4 comments:
Got to say, that ranks up there with little Archuleta's performance of "Imagine" last year.
The hair was a little scary.
I couldn't see it because your video will no longer play due to copy rights. So that sucks.
Um....
Nope...
Love
Adam Lambert Hater
Uno...
I have to admit that I'm not an Adam Lambert fan. However, this week's performance was great. He's got some really good vocals, and he does know how to work the stage.
Post a Comment