


This is E.'s current favorite pastime. "Ing, ing, ing" is pretty much all I hear everyday. Sometimes there is a "cracker" or " milky" in there but basically his only word right now is swing. Unfortunately the weather has been horrible. Blue skies today though, cross your little lucky fingers that we can spend some time outside and E. can "ing".
6 comments:
Hey, we looked at a house in your neighborhood today. Very promising -- you can actually see your apartment complex from the front yard.
Ing!! How cute. I love babies and their little words.
I love summer, and I can't wait until it's here! Then we can "ing" all we want to!
Hi! I hope you don't mind me finding your blog.
Oh how those pictures remind me of much more simple times. What a cute little boy! I hope you guys are having fun at school.
What a cutie! Cam is totally obsessed with the swing as well, only his current word is "side, side" for slide. It's amazing how much joy simple little things bring to them. I love it! I love E's cute little smiley face while he is swinging. What a cute boy! And happy day for warmer days soon coming our way! =) And I must say, I was sad about Scott leaving as well. Sure he wasn't the greatest singer, but he inspired all of us that he made it so far... I was hoping to see him stay on a little longer, but what to do?
Looks like E is having a blast (even if mommy may not like to push him all the time).
Go E, you deserve to swing whenever you feel like it.
Post a Comment