
OK America, what were you thinking? Kris over Danny? I mean really - America? I went to my bathroom after the show, I dusted off my feet and I washed my hands of your mistake. Adam better win or I will lose all faith in our country, or at the least, my faith in the voting population. (Just the American Idol voters, I am a big Obama supporter) Come on, I know the teenage girls are voting for Kris but all of you wonderful women over 50 that vote every week - what's happening to your votes? He sounds like Michael McDonald ladies.

2 comments:
The right man won...And guess what...I predict that Kris will win it all! Did you notice that NO ONE showed up to support adam...(that's right..lowercase) yet THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS showed up for Kris!
VAMOS
Kris is KING
Uno...
Gross Uno, Gross. That's because more than just 13 year old girls are interested in Adam, and those are the only people that would show up to something like that. Plus, no one went streaking for Kris.
Post a Comment