Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

To the second order of business after my long break. Last weekend we ventured to our first pumpkin patch. You can see that it wasn't so much a "patch" as a selection of pumpkins that we could choose from and a few very random bits of entertainment. Don't worry we saved the best for last.

E. could have stayed playing with these tractors all night - his grandfathers should be proud.
I was in charge of picture taking during the petting zoo so naturally this is the one and only shot worth posting, sad right? At least the pig is cute.
OK, I posted as many of these babies as I could because seriously this was the funniest and yet sweetest thing I've ever seen. M. crammed his cute self into this little person sized train so E. could ride it. Aren't they adorable - and yes, so funny.






Since I posted my favorite pics of M. I figured I could put up some of his favorites of me drinking my hot chocolate and being kind of ornery. I totally ruined both pictures with my ugly mug.



This is E. hugging his pumpkin he and Daddy picked.



OK, you see that big tunnel thing in the background? Watch the video - it's worth it.



3 comments:

kk said...

Oh my gosh, I love all of these! The train by the pond is frameworthy, I think. And the photo of E in the tube is SO cool. Looks like you had a great time!

mia veronica said...

I loved being taken along on your pumpkin patch adventure. E's coat rocks and the tractor train pics with Mars is classic! I love the look the kid driving the tractor seems to be giving Mario - perfect!

Scott and Elly said...

Cute pics! Looks like Ethan had a lot of fun! We'll have to go next year:)