Sunday, December 6, 2009

I know...typical

From this...

I know this is totally typical, everyone does a post like this for their children on their birthdays, but here you go anyway. Just because he's so stinking cute and I love him and he's two! Two years ago this little goof ball was born at 11:11 p.m. and was almost 10 pounds! He's been so sweet and wonderful for two years though. I would live everyday over again. It was worth it.

To this...

4 comments:

The Cragun's said...

Happy Birthday E. We LOVE you!!!!

mia veronica said...

I love the "Big Trouble" shirt - that boy couldn't be big trouble even if he tried, he is the most darling of all angels:) Happy Birthday Ethan!

kk said...

Oh, happy birthday, E!! Give him a big smooch for me. Too stinkin' cute.

marcos alvin said...

hahaha! i didn't know he owned the coolest shirt in the universe!? "big trouble in a little shirt" hahaha i'm dying laughing!

happy birthday little man, you're the coolest dinosaur on the block!