Friday, January 21, 2011

Finally, an update huh?

It's about time right?  I know most of you read this blog for the adorable pictures of E. anyway so here are a whole bunch from the winter holidays.  I'm taking a bit of a blogging sabbatical so - yeah - deal with it.

We went to the Children's Museum right before Christmas and it was so packed E. had a hard time having fun.  I think we managed though.  He loves the trains, of course.


Just cute right?



We went to the circle to see the lights after, you gotta love seeing Santa on a motorcycle right?

3 comments:

mia veronica said...

No blogging breaks please - - - I love the pics of my favorite Indiana family!

Kim said...

Yay! An update! I love E's curls! What a little sweetie-pie. Hugs to you and your fam!

Trent and Britni said...

Girl! I just love you!! You have such a darling little family! I can't believe cute little E. man is three! He is one handsome little guy! I must say I can totally understand the blogging break -- I just have a hard time keeping up on mine. Life just gets busy sometimes. Glad to see you had a grand holiday!