I admit it - I love fashion. I love following fashion blogs and mostly, I love runway shows. Obviously I've never been invited to one nor do I have (or ever would have) the money to purchase anything ever shown on a runway. That doesn't mean a girl can't dream right? Well, I'm sadly reporting that this Spring's fashion trends look awful. Either I'm getting old and more conservative or I just really hate the fact that head to toe animal print, ugly ;70's jumpsuits, and denim have made their way back into the fashion scene. Ugh. Gross. Just had to get that out there.
Here's a peek at what I'm talking about. These are the best two looks of the whole lot.
4 comments:
I'm so with you! Am I getting old? (and your link didn't work. Took me back to blogger.com.)
Sorry, the link should work now. Darn MSN. I don't think we're old, I think these fashions are just particularly awful. Really, they might just be out of ideas so they're resurrecting terrible fashions from the '70's.
Yes ....Whitewash jeans are makin a comeback.....yes
Well, maybe you're not getting old... but I'm going to be 30 in a few months. Crap! I just said that out loud and it sounds just as bad as in my head.
Post a Comment