These are some of the new trends in our household.
E. looking very "vagabondesque". He found these swim shorts and has wanted to wear them everyday. Isn't he just the most stylish little boy ever? With his crazy curls, crazy character based fashion and orange socks. Such a little trend setter for sure.
E. has also been taking lots of pictures lately. He's a little bit obsessed with art, coloring and picture taking. It's been fun. Here are some of his more artistic shots. Maybe his father's artistic abilities are rubbing off. I don't know what that middle picture is of, not even a clue, but he had fun.
Also, a trending topic revolves around the news that yes, M. will be studying at Standford University for the next two years! He received the Stegner Fellowship, a huge dream neither of us expected to come true. He's a stud, I love him and I'm so proud of him. It pays to work hard apparently. Congratulations love, I hope this post was understated enough for you.
This is his building, isn't it beautiful?


4 comments:
Wow!! Congratulations to M (and you too - of course..it takes two to make it through grad school when you've got a family)!
Woohoo! Love it all! The best has got to be those curls:) His photography skills are top knotch, thanks for sharing!
Mia
Love E's pictures. The middle one looks like stairs.
And woohoo for Stanford!!! Its an amazing school. Way to go M for working so hard. I hope the next 2 years are fabulous!
We are so, so, SO happy for you guys that Mario got a Stegner. WOW!!! You're all doing such great stuff! It was great to see E.'s photos, too. Save 'em for when he's famous!
Post a Comment