Hurray!!! Congratulations Wendy and Mario and Ethan!!! I am so happy for you all. I hope Wendy has a quick recovery and that you all enjoy having a sweet newborn again.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyy! Congratulations! Xander is so beautiful! I hope you're doing okay, Wendy. How wonderful to have another Alexander Mark in the world. Alex will be thrilled. I may call sometime... xox allison
12 comments:
Congratulations! What a handsome chunk! and Ethan looks thrilled! I"m so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the new 'nephew'!!!!!
Hurray!!! Congratulations Wendy and Mario and Ethan!!! I am so happy for you all. I hope Wendy has a quick recovery and that you all enjoy having a sweet newborn again.
Hugs from Indiana!!!
I love that you are calling him Xander! So so cute! Congrats!
Yeah! Cutest little nephew ever! I love you guys and am so happy for you:)
Congratulations!!
Now that is SWEET! So glad he is here. Congrats on that cute baby. I hope you recover SWIFTLY! We miss you guys.
He is so cute, Congratulations! I hope all is going well. We miss you guys!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyy! Congratulations! Xander is so beautiful! I hope you're doing okay, Wendy. How wonderful to have another Alexander Mark in the world. Alex will be thrilled. I may call sometime...
xox allison
He is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations to the sweet Chard family! We love you!
Congrats! Glad he hes here safe and healthy. So cute!
Congrats! He is perfect. Can't wait to see more pics! Drew says a big "Hi Ethan! I hope you have a good time with your baby brother!"
Congrats you guys!! He is one handsome little guy!!! So excited for your cute little family. I'm sure E. is loving having a little brother around!
Post a Comment