Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Beach.

 We went to the beach a couple weeks ago and I dare say it was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.  We went through mountains with huge pumpkin farms, then through these beautiful hills with cliffs and the ocean right next to us.  It was so wonderful and fun and cold.  It's definitely not somewhere I'm going to be getting a tan - but it's beautiful and we had so much fun.  We went again earlier this week and weren't quite as successful.  It was so windy and cold we only stayed for a few minutes.  We saw some pretty sweet para-sailing though.  So we got that goin' for us.

Cool dude E. eating some strawberries we picked up on our way.
Aw.

I had X. in my coat the entire time.  He was so good and just slept.

Check out that awesome leg kick.
Isn't this place beautiful?  So foggy.


See, X. was there.  Mini stud.
I love, love love this shot.
Then a bird entered in the shot and, well, it was still pretty cool.
Look at my little chunk.  He's gained over a pound since this picture.

Makin' sand angels.
Such a pensive poet shot.
Me soaking in the sun, except it was just fog and I look angry.  Oh well, I don't take such great pensive shots.
Family at the beach -hot dog!  Who would have thought we would ever move to California?  It's still weird.
My boys.

Needless to say, the beach was amazing.  And if you caught my movie reference above (Katie) and can tell me what movie it is I will send you a present.

7 comments:

Leamaster Family said...

How fun! We miss you guys. X is so dang cute and chubby.

Trent and Britni said...

What fun updates my friend!! Oh my goodness, I had no idea that you guys had moved to California!! What an exciting little adventure for your family! Congrats to M!! And words can't express how stinkin' cute your two little men are!! I love you girl!! I hope all is going perfectly for you in gorgeous california! I might be coming to visit when the winter gets super chilly here! =)

Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun! Have such a wonderful time on your adventures in California! We're so happy for you guys...

genie said...

Loved the photos and no-- you don't look angry in your pensive pose- I liked that one a lot- you look dang skinny in it and very pretty!!!! Loved the feet photo and all of the rest!!! good job! mom

genie said...

loved the photos and you don't look angry in the pensive photo you look dang skinny and I loved all of the others. mom

Katie said...

Hello Caddy Shack!!!!!!!! I'm never on here, and I just said to mom, I have to go see pics of that sweet baby! And when I read that quote I laughed out loud. I don't even know if you'll see this comment, but I'm glad I read to the end...so what's my present? :) - Katie

Wendy said...

Katie, I suppose since we conversed about that quote last week it was a bit of an advantage but you bet your booty there will be a Caddy-shackin' gift on it's way to you! Good work sis.