Alright, I said random. Here are some pictures from...yes, the Superbowl. It's been that long. I made little football apple pies because E. has been obsessed with apple pie. We went to visit our favorite California family members and had a party with them.
This is our amazing feast!
The end result of good food and a boring game. Two sleeping men.
Here are some random adorable pictures with my laundry in the back. At least it's clean.
We play dress up a lot here (if you didn't realize that.) E. is being Captain Topham Thomas Hatt.
Then we switched.
X. likes to sleep as a superhero! Can you imagine how he kicks M. and I out of bed every night?
OK, these pictures are too good to not show. E. has such sass and attitude. "Someone bring me some ham!"
E. took this picture of my baby-loo and I. Then we put his hair in pig-tails and took pictures of all three of us. We don't always get a lot done during the day, but we have fun.
I told you this catch-up was random. We went to a fun little Mediterranean restaurant in Sunnyvale (we wanted to pretend we were in Sunnydale) that's run by the most adorable little couple. The food was fabulous and we had fun meeting them. They "remembered" us from years ago and we rudely enough played along. We want to go back but feel bad playing along again. We'll see if our love for Baba Ganoush wins us over.
Then Grammy came to visit! I'm notorious for not taking pictures so we didn't actually get any until M. came home from Chicago. We had so much fun with her here though and we still miss her (even though we just spent a month at her house).
Grammy was so surprised and disappointed that the Golden Gate bridge is actually red. That's all we've heard about since.
We decorated for M's safe arrival home. He obviously loved it.
E. even drew some art. I believe these were bear caves with our family running from bears. Very creative indeed. Whew. That was a lot. Look for the next big onslaught of craziness in the coming days.

3 comments:
I love the picture of X with E's hand on his head! What cuties!
cute pictures... it look you have a lot fun and the kiddos look so fun...
Thanks Gigi and Marcela! My kids definitely are fun little cuties.
Post a Comment