Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lots O' Faces

Here's a little look at the crazy faces X. makes.  Each set of pictures were taken within a few seconds of each other.  I think he might be a little bi-polar.  He changes his face faster than we can take his picture.

"I'm so sad."
"Even sadder!"
"Oh wait, what's that?"
"Say what?  It's not for me?"

"Hey, I'm eatin' here!"
"You want some?"
"My heart. It's breaking."
"Fine, I'll eat it."
"So happy! It was so good!"
"Clap for myself.  I love food."
"You sure you don't want some?"
"You make-a-me so sad.  Just eat my snacks with me."
"Don't you love me?"
"Alright, get-out-a my face then!"
"Seriously?  Seriously?"
"Alright, I'm happy again."

E. captioned the following:
"I wanna watch Thomas and Friends. Right. Now."
"Give me a hug.  Go Diego Go!"
"Uh, why can't I watch Little Einsteins?  I wanna!"
"I can watch Octonauts!"

Can you tell E. likes TV?  Feel free to leave some of your own captions.  I love this little face.

2 comments:

marcos alvin said...

I loved this. I love you all. Love love. Love love love.

karlie said...

I agree. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE LOVE LOVE. love love.