Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First things first...

August birthday wishes to those I love! I'm sorry I was a slacker and didn't post these on your birthday but know I only have the best of wishes and love for you all!

Happy Birthday Mia-Badia!!! We love you and miss you and wish we could snuggle up together for some Buffy! Thanks for turning your birthday into a spectacular movie-viewing extravaganza!
Dani-Fani, put some honey in the pani! Happy Birthday to you too! I left your party with all kinds of birthday loot - thanks for such a great shin dig and the fun of your prescence. I am so looking forward to many many more!
Joshie poo Uncle Scary! Happy Birthday to you too next week. I'm just getting this one out of the way before I forget. You will always be my Christmas-waking, Guitar Hero-playing, baby scaring brotha! I love you and we're all getting excited about baby scary!
Happy Birthday all you August birthdayers. More updates of our Utah trip are coming soon, I need to regroup first though!

1 comment:

mia veronica said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! We had such a fun day celebrating and it made it so great that you could be there.
Love ya!