Here's the next installment of our Utah trip, enjoy!
E. getting the royal treatment and Lella and Papa's house. I even think there was some Dora on - thus the zoned out face.
E. getting the royal treatment and Lella and Papa's house. I even think there was some Dora on - thus the zoned out face.
This is perhaps my favorite pictures from our whole trip. Little Samu is less than satisfied about his massive smiley face pancake with bacon and eggs and in the background you can see a ravenous Danielle about to tear apart her omelet. She was willing to steal food from a baby I'm sure - she was hungry. I just wish I had a picture of her finally enjoying her first bite, unfortunately I don't.
The clan after breakfast off for an exciting day.
That's right, E. is not quite sure about the giant Noah statue, honestly it was a little unnerving so I don't blame him. This little water park at Thanksgiving Point was beautiful though, we had a lot of fun.
E. was not the biggest fan of the shooting water fountains, you can see Samu, Mason and Gab in the background having the time of their lives though.
Another "no thank you" picture, ironically though he didn't want to leave. He was so sad as we filed out.
The two primos sunbathing.
And don't forget the giant bear riding experience.
Maybe I'm picking on the #4's but come on, I couldn't pass up posting these next two pics!
And as we are wrapping up this adventurous day, we can't leave out the fact that Doug read an ENTIRE book on Woodstock while waiting for us shopping. Thanks Doug, it was fun. And what a perfect shot right?
And finally the only place I wished I could have visited 10 more times while we were in Utah was Carl's Jr. We managed to make it there once and here are the smashing pictures of E., sipping on his little Sprite looking the same in every picture. Obviously, we both have a thing for that place. Ahhh...the Star Burger.

1 comment:
Loved the pictures! Marcos looks 10 feet tall in the second yellow socked picture - haha. Wow, we miss you guys!
Mia
Post a Comment