So I think I confused a few loved friends out there with my last post so here is the back story. I heard about a job a while back where you read YA novels and write quizzes for them. Since I'm a YA novel junkie it's like the ideal job right? Well, I didn't hear back from them for ages and just figured I didn't get the job until I unexpectedly heard from them last week. So I went to training and have been hired. I read my first book (a spectacular
Box Car Children book I might add). I emailed my quiz in, excited for feed back and to know how I did. I've been so nervous because I want this job - this is my dream job, seriously! I would love to be able to stay home, read books that I'm already reading and get paid to do it. Well, there is the whole aspect of the quiz which is actually really difficult to write and time consuming but I really enjoyed it. Anyway, I got an email in reply that she had received my quiz and would look over it when she had a chance. That was Sunday. It's Friday (very early Friday morning but Friday none the less). So, there you have it. Not really so exciting now that I've put it down in writing is it? You liked the cryptic, mysterious version so much better didn't you? I know you did. But you asked, you received and I'm still waiting. Still waiting.
2 comments:
It is exciting! How fun! I'm sure you write fab quizzes. Good luck. :)
geez louise, sounds like a dream job! i'm stoked for you. and be sure to fill us in on what's worth reading.
have you heard back from them yet?
i just finished "the girl who stopped swimming" and "the help." both AMAZING! i wholeheartedly recommend them both.
Post a Comment