So am I seriously the most impatient person in the world?!?!?!?! I'm losing my stinking mind today. It's just a dumb email that I'm waiting for. OK, so it's kind of a big email because it will determine if I can actually hack it at the job I just got. Perhaps it's my dream job or the biggest failure EVER. I'm not sure yet - but...
I'M SICK OF WAITING!!!!!!
So, instead - I'm eating an artichoke in amazing butter sauce and watching Salon Takeover. I don't think this is the healthiest thing I could be doing while waiting but I need to stop playing freecell while I glance up every 10 seconds or so to see if I've received another email. So if you want me to feel better for a brief second - shoot me an email. I'll see the little "0" change to a "1" then my poor little heart will beat faster and then crush when it's not what I was expecting. But then - hey - it's an email from you, so I will read it, smile and continue to eat my artichoke and watch for that stupid "0" to change again.
Fun Weekend at Buy the Book!
15 years ago

3 comments:
lo siento pero no entiendo mucho lo que pasa pero se lo que es ir a la caja de correo y no ver email.. espero que llegue pronto lo que estas esperando. marcela
This is exciting! You should elaborate a little when you can... :)
i'm at the same place! (sorta... waiting to see if i'll get any jobs/interviews.) but it sounds like you have a job, you're just.... waiting on more info? you're a confusing woman, wendy.
but best of luck! i'll cross my fingers for you!
Post a Comment