E. was sick a few days ago. He woke up with a runny nose, he coughed a bit but overall, now he's totally fine. I on the other hand, of course I had to get it, I woke up yesterday feeling miserable. I was such a baby all day long, maybe because I had stuff that I needed to get done and somewhere I needed to be last night but I'm just such a big ol' baby. Well, I came home from my "event" last night and couldn't sleep, started running a fever, and had a killer headache and stomach ache. Seriously? It's August. It. Is. August! So, I didn't get much sleep last night, snapped at my husband for not being more helpful (he cleaned the house, loaded and unloaded my car and then took E. for a walk this morning so I could go back to sleep). What in the world?!?!? I'm such a baby. Am I the only person out there that totally over reacts for a stupid cold or is there any one else out there that is as big of a drama queen as me?
No comments:
Post a Comment