So, I think I need a new sewing machine. My loving mother gave me her old sewing machine and it has served me well for the last 5 years but I think I'm ready to part ways. This is what I'm thinking of buying, any thoughts or suggestions?
Brother CS56000i
I have some great new ideas for creations that I'm working on but I really need the capability to sew a button hole, something I don't currently have. I also recently broke off the bobbin guide-thingey (I'm really knowledgeable when it comes to sewing, can't you tell, "guide-thingey") the other day and well, I just think it's time. So, since I can't have the beautiful $900 machine they use on Project Runway, I'll settle for loving this new hot number.
Isn't she pretty? I think I'll name her Claire. I guess, since she's a Brother maybe she should have a more boyish name, like Kenneth. Kenneth, Claire or maybe Brett - anyone dare weigh in on this? I just think she's pretty.
Fun Weekend at Buy the Book!
15 years ago

2 comments:
I have a Brother and it has worked well for me. I don't sew much though so I am probably not the one to ask :)
I have a Husqvarna Viking and I LOVE it. It sews through the thick stuff and...it has an AWESOME button holer. I got it at Joann.
Post a Comment