The clock is quickly ticking down and we only have a little over a week until we make our journey to the cornfields of Indiana! We are slowly but surely getting everything packed. I keep thinking that we have a lot done and then I realize that there is soooo much more to do. Who knew I had so many dishes? (The only reason I have time to type this is because I'm working in E.'s room and he's asleep right now so I'm taking some me time.)
Also, we are trying to fit everyone into our last week and we are struggling to include EVERYONE. So if we are leaving anyone out and you feel like we are big mean rudies I am so sorry, we are just super busy trying to get everything ready. We love you all and will do our best, but what can you do, I really do have a lot of dishes to pack.
Fun Weekend at Buy the Book!
15 years ago

1 comment:
Hey Friend,
I miss you already. I felt like crying today after you guys drove off. Paul gave me a hug to help me feel better. Aren't I silly? It's not like you'll be gone forever. Anyway, good luck on packing and saying goodbye to everyone. We'll truly miss you three!
love you!
jestina
Post a Comment