So I have officially sworn off buying toys! E. loves to play with anything and EVERYTHING that is NOT a toy! As you can obviously see, he is playing with my hairbrush and with a spatula and he is always absolutely mortified if you take these away from him. He loves boxes (which has been very helpful with this move). I put him in a box and either let him play in his very own or, I put him in the box that I am working on and pack everything around him. Then I move him to the next box and seal that one up. He loves it. These pictures also give you a great example of his new "camera face". He does this everytime we take his picture now, what a goof!
Fun Weekend at Buy the Book!
15 years ago

6 comments:
the words of susy:
please don't forget to ship him back to utah in one of his favorite boxes once you get to indiana.
he is the most gorgeous surprise in a box ever!
love,
lela
I have learned this sad experience the hard way...You purchase a very expensive gift and unfortunately the box is more appealing
Uno...
what a cute boy! Sorry Wendy but E is just letting you know that he's growing up - none of the kids stuff. He wants the real toys - the ones you play with...:)
Give him a kiss from us
wend,
he is sooo cute. I am so excited for you. I hope all goes well with your new adventure.
Hillari
Hi Wendy~
I found your blog today and wanted to tell you that your son is soo cute! Good luck with the move and everything.
Sounds like everything is going good for you guys.
Emily
I found your blog through hilaris and I wanted to say Congrats! Your new adventure sounds like alot of fun! Good Luck! Your little guy is adorable!
Post a Comment