Thursday, September 17, 2009

Losing Weight

So I watched the Biggest Loser the other night. It was good, I cried and I vowed that I am going to lose those 15 pounds that I would really like to shed. I was determined. I woke up yesterday morning, exercised, ate good healthy meals. Then as soon as E. woke up from his nap I promptly went to the store and bought 3 different boxes of cookies, one of which I had to restrain myself from eating all of last night! Good self-discipline right? Oh well, another day, another episode of Biggest Loser maybe.

Disclaimer: I don't even like cookies. I just REALLY don't like diets.

4 comments:

mia veronica said...

Haha! I love that last line! It made my whole British Lit class wonder why I was laughing:) I am with you on the motivation for losing weight and then the panic that overwhelms at the thought of a diet! Loved it.

marcos alvin said...

i swear all mia does at school is blogstalk!

kk said...

Sheesh, one more reason I should move to Lafayette!! We could go to the gym and lose 15 pounds together! For a grand total of 30!!!! We could take a Mommy & Me exercise class and you could bring E and I could bring Bentley, or borrow someone's newborn...I've got plenty of friends to choose from... Oh, distance. You're such a biatch.

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

I'm with you girl!!! I start a new diet everyday :) loose nothing and gain gain gain.