Thursday, September 24, 2009

A warm delight...



I'm a complete sucker for coupons and quick desserts, what can I say? I typically don't go in for this kind of thing but I was pleasantly surprised at how good this little treat was. I had a coupon so I thought I would try it out and went ahead with the frivolous purchase. Last night M. was gone (eating some fabulous sushi without me - and he doesn't even like sushi) so I decided to pop this baby in the microwave for E. and I to enjoy while having movie night fun. Well, it was fun for E., we watched Thomas the Train as the movie - it really can't get more boring than watching as M. would say "What happens when highly intelligent English men get together to create a kids show."
Anyway, I whipped it up and to my complete surprise and "Warm Delight" E. and I both enjoyed it. I don't think they would get the blue ribbon at the fair but I think it definitely has E.'s vote.

Thomas + Brownies = Heaven



7 comments:

beSlightlyAskew said...

Seriously, when you just need a brownie and you don't want to make a whole pan as you would eat half the batter and then the remaining once it's been cooked, these do the trick! Love 'em!

mia veronica said...

Sounds like fun! The intelligent English men get my vote for a great cartoon - movie night heaven.
Oh, and - - - -Mario and sushi? What in the?
Mia

Uno said...

OH...that pic where he is downing it is the BEST

Much Love

Uno..

Wendy said...

Perfectly said - it totally did the trick with no waste or ten new pounds of brownies on my waist.
M. had a function he had to go to and it happened to be at a great sushi place and I didn't go cause I wasn't invited and didn't have a babysitter and didn't get to eat sushi...sad.
I wish I could have captured just how much E. liked it, holy cow, he went to town. I've never seen him really "savor" anything but he savored this.

genie said...

Loved that one-- I would love to be able to eat my brownies just like Ethan did......ummmmm... I would just love to be able to eat brownies period!!!!yuuummmmmyyyy

Kim said...

I love the sequence of photos! Dave will be really jealous about the sushi...

MarySquare said...

I always want to buy those too -- but the packages of pre-made refrigerated cookie dough always wins out. I just eat the dough, D'oh!