Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Change, Progress

I hope you're all as excited as I am today! What an amazing day for all of us, today marks the day of change. Congratulations America and good luck President Obama.

4 comments:

marcos alvin said...

go wendy go wendy go
go wendy go wendy go!

obama!

t & e said...

I LOVE Enders Game. I am almost finished. Yep it's taken me a really long time, but I am thoroughly enjoying it. Thanks so much! Also I will be getting the book for Feb. in the next day or so. I can't wait. How are you guys!

Anonymous said...

Sorry W, this comment is going to sound really cynical ---

I'm truly glad that most of the country is happy for the Obama change AND I hope that he doesn't fail on his promises otherwise people would be too cynical to participate in politics (which would be very sad)

Wendy said...

I hope for that too. I truly, truly do.