Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sick...

Sorry for the lack of updates, E. is sick, now I have it, M. just started school and has been gone a lot, and I'm incredibly tired. Sometimes life is a little overwhelming, so yeah, no updates right now, sorry. Hopefully soon. Here's a cute pre-sick picture of the fam in Illinois with some friends. Hopefully we'll be feeling that good again soon.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so sorry you guys are/have been sick! Molly is sick too. Gosh, that makes life hard, doesn't it? I'm excited to read February's book. I read it a while back, and I remember really liking it, but that's all I remember about it! Thanks for picking such great reads. Hope you and E. start feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Where did you take that cute family pic???

Sorry you and E are/were sick (dare I hope that you're both better now?). I do understand how you feel about the hubby being gone a lot. But it's worth is in the long run, right?
Take care.